1st week in Stanford Campus

I've been quiet for a week or so since I do not get internet access in Stanford campus. Oh yes, I've been in classes 8am-5pm Mondays to Fridays since 6 Sept 2006. Even before the classes started, we have received reading materials/case studies as "homework". I could not focus any serious reading at home, though. Perhaps age is really catching up on me or maybe there are just too many distractions at home, such as the TV, refrigerator etc etc.

By the way, the on-campus classes were not as boring as I would have thought. For a moment while I was still at home packing my "school bag" for the next day, I laughed at myself for being too "diligent" in pursuing this. I was just about to get use to enjoying so much free time and now...back to discipline. However, it has not been a bad experience afterall. The class was lively and interactive. Although I did not have a chance to get to know everyone in the class personally, I do get to see faces from many big corporations such as Cisco, Adobe Systems, Oracle, HP...etc.
Though the discussions revolved around things that I have seen before and often in my previous organizations, the messages were definitely delivered across in an insightful way that made easier my own articulation.

Well, I will leave more to be said and summarized when I complete the entire program (who knows when...)

Tag: