3 down, and 3 more to go

It was another full week of classes last week. My favorite sessions were related to culture, power and politics, and financial mastery of projects. The latter was great insight because it was something that I had always wanted to learn more about.
The ones on cultures, power and politics were fun to listen to and understand about because these are hardly heard about in organizations, perhaps due to the sensitivity it brings about. Now, I know why most leaders (except Bill Gates) tend to be attractive and tall. I also know why Southwest Airlines is the only airline that remains profitable for such a long time.

Overall, I found most of the classes very interactive, and enjoyed it, unlike those I attended back in Singapore. Maybe it's topic-related or instructor-related, I do not know exactly.

Tag: ,