Tis' the season to be LAZY




Tis' the season to be lazy, FA-LA-LA-LA-LA, LA-LA-LA-LA...

I'm not trying to be lazy but during this holiday season, I'll be taking a few days off my computer screen. My eyes and fingers need a break! My heart & brain will still be working though. I'll be back with more recipes to tempt you, and hopefully, more food reviews and photo shots. For the past few months in my blog, I've met new friends. Many thanks to all of you who have left comments (simcooks, keropok man, rasa malaysia, koeiru, angeleyes, omnivore, DK, msaufong, fooDcrazEE, MeltingWok, gini, mamaduck, josh maher, ashish mohtar, sue, madhur, joh, mary, imlovely, gillian, fish in houston, a few Anonymous, and some others I may have missed out in this list). Your comments and tips are most helpful, and they will definitely cheer me up always.



Tag: , ,