Espresso maker for the perfect shot

I am definitely not a coffee connoisseur. I just drink coffee, because I'm addicted to it. Addiction might be too strong a word...maybe it's just a habitual thing I do every morning. This habit all began when I started working. From pre-packed 3-in-1 instant coffee mix, to instant coffee plus milk, then to now - just freshly brewed drip black coffee. I think the normal strength of coffee is getting attenuated in me, or am I getting attuned to the strong bitter taste of coffee? I like the strong aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I don't mind it bitter, but I cannot stand coffee being sour.

That's why I have been dreaming of expresso recently and looking through espresso maker reviews. Espresso - a concentrated coffee brewed by forcing very hot, but not boiling water under high pressure through coffee that has been ground to a consistency between extremely fine and powder; or simply, a coffee beverage produced solely with steam pressure. I want my next shot of espresso, freshly brewed with that thick consistency and the presence of crema - a reddish-brown foam that floats on the perfect espresso surface. The list of espresso maker reviews is surely going to help me get a better idea on the kind of espresso machine that would bring me that shot of perfect espresso. I can use that prefect espresso to make tiramisu too! How wonderful. I'll start shopping for one after reading those real reviews from real people in espresso maker reviews.