Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cookie of the Year - San Francisco Cookie

I envy my blogger friends who have baked cookies, heart-shape cakes, and pastries for their Valentine. Well, my Valentine is not so lucky since I'm one who does not bake. So, no homemade cookies for my Valentine in the past, including this year. Luckily for me this year, I found San Francisco Cookie. They have customized notecard Valentines Day Cookies that make perfect Valentine's day gifts. "2006 Cookie of the Year for my Valentine" - how does that sound on the notecard? How would you customize yours?

If you have already made your own cookies for your Valentine, don't worry. It's not only Valentine's Day that you and your loved ones get to enjoy these award winning all-natural gourmet cookies. Any special occasion such as birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year - San Francisco Cookie can customize the gifts. You can even use them for Corporate Gifts as appreciation for your clients' business with you. How thoughtful!