Asia's ultimate restaurant guide - The Miele Guide

Did you notice the neat-looking red button I've just put up (extreme right column on my blog) about The Miele Guide ? I'm not paid to do this. Just as The Miele Guide is NOT paid (in the form of accepting free meals or advertising from restaurants) to rank and profile restaurants, and WILL BE Asia's truly INDEPENDENT regional restaurant guide; I'm also doing this posting out of my own will... because I am a food lover and have lived in Asia (Singapore) almost half my life. Living out of Asia for the past two years have made me want to know and love Asia more than before.

The Miele Guide is evaluating restaurants in 16 Asian countries—Brunei, Cambodia, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Written by food lovers who know and love Asia, The Miele Guide will rank and profile restaurants across the region’s major cities, categorized by country, city and cuisine. A shortlist has been drawn from the region’s top food critics and online polls are now evaluating public opinion (till end July 2008). This round of judging is open to anyone who registers at the website, along with a select jury of respected foodies and food and wine professionals from across Asia.

Won't you want to own a food guide which is unbiased in its review? I WOULD! Won't you like to have this slim, elegant book with you when you're traveling and looking around to dine in Asia? I WOULD!