Where to find your Web Host ?

I confess that I procrastinated. I have yet to get a web host to host my blog with a personal domain name. Again, I promise myself "Someday, I will". Once in a while, I will come across websites that will promote web hosts but nothing comes close to what Web Hosting Geeks is offering. And with sites like this, "Someday, I really will". This site tells you all you want about the web host to go to, for what you specifically need. For example, if you need dedicated server hosting, this site tells you where to go to for speed, performance and/or value. You can also read reviews and get to know the kind of features - standard and bonus, you will get for the particular service provider you are targeting. The site also categorizes by Web Hosting Ratings and Web Hosting Awards and within each category, it is relatively easy to find the kind of service you need such as Best Dedicating Hosting, Best Email Hosting, Best Forum Hosting, Best E-commerce Hosting and Best Budget Hosting. If I go to Best Blog Hosting, I will be able to find the web host rated for Best Blog Hosting and a lot of services provided and supported by this web host.