Nature's Pride + Foodbuzz Tastemaker

They came just in time - Nature's Pride in a box delivered last Friday, just in time for our planned trip to Half Moon Bay, CA on Saturday, just in time for a lil' simple sandwich picnic. As part of Foodbuzz's Tastemakers program, I received two Nature's Pride varieties: 100% Whole Wheat and Oatmeal.A delightful surprise!































I know these breads are up to more delicious creations as long as they last in my kitchen. However, as a last minute creation, I did two no-brainer sandwiches for our picnic:  peanut butter and superfruit (berry) jam for breakfast to-go; and turkey ham + superfruit (berry) jam for lunch to-go.

Coincidentally, I love 100% Whole Wheat bread and it has been my pantry staple. Without artificial colors and flavors, and less sodium (oh, you know how some breads can taste quite salty), I am ready to have more Nature's Pride in my pantry. Thanks Foodbuzz and Nature's Pride for an opportunity to try something new and to discover good eats!


Tag: ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook