Shine at Dinnertime with Lea & Perrins + Foodbuzz

Another "what a surprise!" moment for me just this weekend. I received free "samples" of Lea& Perrins Worcestershire Sauce in an envelope. To be exact, manufacturer's coupons to buy Lea & Perrins in my next grocery shopping. Just in time as I am still stocking up my pantry sauces.



I am definitely not ready for Lea & Perrins "Shine at Dinnertime" Video Recipe Challenge since I have not even bought my sauce!!

But I know you are. Make a home video (under four minutes) of a simple mealtime recipe that features Lea & Perrins and the grand prize winner will receive $10,000. Check out Shine at Dinnertime site for official rules.



What I have done with Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce in the past:

Homemade Beer Ragu Pasta Sauce
Wontons Dipping Sauce

The sauce is just so good!


If you intend to buy some Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce soon, make use of these savings coupons from Lea & Perrins.

Good luck! Good buying! Good eats!

Disclaimer: The Lea & Perrins Coupons were samples received from Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program. No monetary compensation was involved. Opinions and review are my own.
Tag: ,




An Escape to Food on Facebook