CSN review: Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 10" Everyday Pan

Look what's at my door! My new pan, courtesy of CSNStores.

































I was in need of a new pan because my old stainless steel wok was: OLD. Still usable but old.








































I need something new and different so that both stainless steel pans can be used for different purposes. The old wok/pan has a smaller flat area but deeper vs the new pan - a larger flat area but a shallower saute pan.






















This Calphalon Stainless Steel Pan is suitable for all kinds of range: electric, induction, gas. And what I like about it, is the see-through lid to "eyeball" the cooking without the need to lift up the lid and check "what's going on".

The scallops put the pan to the test! And both survived.





























Tag:


An Escape to Food on Facebook