HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event, by Bon Appétit

I am frantically searching if I have HSN channel on my TV as the biggest cooking event of the season, HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event presented by Bon Appétit will be on March 26-27, 2011.



Watch world-renowned chefs, including Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Padma Lakshmi, and many others with their line-of-products, kitchen gadgets and entertaining ideas, at this event. While searching for the HSN channel, I am also thinking how the gift card provided by HSN can be put into good use - maybe some Under $15 Kitchen Specials or Clearance Kitchen and Dining Items.

If you wish to have more info. of this event telecast (and programming schedule) on HSN, check out HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event, and join me in looking out for special kitchen and dining deals at HSN.com too! So fun!

Tag:




An Escape to Food on Facebook