The Naïve Daughter

The Naïve Daughter

I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips


I love my daughter but she’s a little naïve when it comes to how much she knows about the real world. She just got married at the tender young age of 22 and though I’m really happy for her and actually like her husband I worry that it was way too soon in her young life to make such a big decision. She’s not good at being logical so I had to go down and totally help them figure out how to set up their new house. We went to HomeSECURITY101.COM/ to look at alarms and I showed her how to measure for when they started buying décor and such but it just seemed like she didn’t know a lot of really simple things you would think someone her age would know. I love her to death but I’m worried all this will fall through and she’ll come running back to me after it falls apart! I hate always picking up the pieces but I guess that’s what moms are there for, am I right?