It's really easy to use Simply Potatoes. "Simply" says it all. To make this Potato and Cauliflower Gratin, I did not even have to boil my potatoes to cook them first. That surely saved me time.
Combining fresh ingredients with Simply Potatoes* made it even better! And who does not like melted cheese on roasted potatoes and cauliflower? Awwwww...
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes and Curried Cauliflower Gratin
-1 pack Simply Potatoes* (Rosemary and Garlic Red Potato Wedges) - cooked according to instructions (I roasted mine at 425F ~20 mins)
-1 head (~1 lb) cauliflower, trimmed into florets, blanched for 1 min, cooled then trim further to tiny florets, lightly dusted with about 2 tsps curry powder to coat evenly
- about 4-5tbsps whole milk
-2 slices of cheddar
- Mix the seasoned cauliflower and cooked potatoes in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Add 4-5 tbsps of whole milk and mix evenly into the potato and cauliflower mixture
- Bake the mixture at 400F about 20 mins.
- Remove the baking dish, add the cheese and bake for another 3 mins or so, till the cheese melts
- Serve immediately
*Simply Potatoes was received as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program. Thank you Foodbuzz and Simply Potatoes..
Tag: cauliflower gratin, potatoes gratin
An Escape to Food on Facebook