Music lessons

Music lessons

I appreciate the guest post, Emerson Moses


My sister gave piano lessons in her home for 10 years before she was asked by her neighbor to help her with a facility that gives different kinds of music lessons. The strings teacher from the local middle school went in on the business with them and said he wanted to give guitar and violin lessons. They also had someone to give drum lessons. My sister asked me if I knew anybody that could give saxophone or trumpet lessons. I told her that I did not, but I suggested that when they get their facility set up, that they look into getting their phone and internet from t1internet.com. She told me that they would. I think it is a great opportunity for my sister. Also, I think it is a great opportunity for my kids to take some music lessons when they get a little older. I have always wanted to learn to play the violin. Maybe when they get things rolling, I can take some violin lessons as well. Hopefully my sister can get me a family discount.