Are free beauty samples useful ?

Do you know that skin-care and beauty samples are especially useful in road-trips and short vacation travels? Especially those skin-care and cosmetic samples that are usually free and come in travel-sizes; these samples are very pocket-friendly so it is no longer necessary to pack bulky bottles of hair conditioners, hand creams and moisturizers into the luggage anymore.
How many of you own an iPhone? Or should I ask, how many of you do not own an iPhone? I belong to the latter. And I proudly tell you I am still using a keypad phone with no ability to download any Free iPhone Apps. If you are looking for free iPhone apps to download or free samples online, you should be at FreeCatcher and All-Free-Samples.com to catch all the online deals and/or free samples by mail.

Just last week, my friend asked for my help to purchase two MP3 jazz songs from Amazon. If I have found out about this free $5 MP3 Amazon.com Voucher earlier from All-Free-Samples.com, I could have purchased and downloaded more songs for her. A bonus like this makes the giver and receiver happy. All-Free-Samples.com is an extensive website that list a variety of samples from categories such as food, music, beauty and travel.