The ONE thing that we can't live without...IS...

Prima Taste Premix ! And that's especially when you are craving for Mee Siam, Laksa, Curry Chicken etc. , and living thousands of miles away from home. Simcooks got them and hopefully I get to re-stock mine soon, because Sim's Mee Siam makes me drool.

Now it's time for some 新加坡咖喱 Singapore curry, my way.

Oh, you want more variety ? Stay tuned !

Tag: , ,

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to eat your curry chicken with roti prata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to get roti prata ? I want to buy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allo, I got frozen ones from Ranch99. Just need to heat it up in a frying pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx! I need to keep a lookout ...
    Is it shelved with those frozen buns ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really. There is the frozen but 'not in the refrigerator' section. The shelves above are drinks.

    ReplyDelete