"8 Things" meme

WokandSpoon tagged me for 7 random things about myself. Pablopabla and Lydia tagged me for 8 things about myself. HUH? I have to write 15 things about myself?! I'm such a BORing person you know - 15 things will practically tell you everything about me. :O

I shall do the cheater-bug trick again - I will do 8, since 7 will subsequently become a subset of that 8. ;p

1. I have severe myopia due to excessive blogging. Notice that pink icon at the upper right corner of my blog - yes, I wear glasses. So the pink icon is partially real.

2. One thing not-so-real about the pink icon is...Pink is definitely NOT my favorite color!!!

3. My wardrobe is 90% dark tones of black, gray, blue, brown and green. Sooo gloomy, right? But now you know my preferred colors. When I bought my first red tee, I realized I was getting old :(

4. I never really done much cooking back in Singapore. The only dish I cooked, and done well, is chicken macaroni soup.

5. When I was staying with my parents, breakfast will be savory items (BBQ pork buns, fried bee hoon etc.) - even if it was bread, the fillings were pork chops, ham etc. After I moved out, my breakfast became cereals + milk. What a drastic change...but there was no one to prepare hot breakfast, plus I had no time and was LAZY.

6. My most memorable school days, dates back to primary school. I was the "bully" in class, always teasing and making fun of my classmates, particularly the guys. During the six years, I played so much and could still do well in my studies. Thereafter, I hated everything about secondary school up to university, except for all the good friends I made, over those years.

7. I have a miniature schnauzer back in Singapore. Since the first day he was chosen (by me and my brother) from the pet shop, he has been with my parents. It was not my parents' intention to get a pet. I think it was us. But in the end, the responsibility, of taking care of this doggie, fell on my parents. Oops! My "job" is just to play with the doggie. Easy :)

8. I decided not to be crazy for this meme. I was, previously out of sorts, here and here. Eastcoastlife, is this how I twisted and turned to "up" my eligibility for the Thinker Blogger Award? :D Thanks for giving me this honor. Sigh...me no Thinker Blogger now....maybe a Thinker Blogger before, and perhaps a Thinker Blogger again, later, depending on weather and mood.

Woooo.....OH SO BORing eight things about tigerfish...right ?

I'll be glad to let every reader of this blog do this meme, if you are passionate about writing and sharing, then link back here once you have done the meme. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged. Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

9 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I think your No. 4 is typical of most S'poreans of our generation.. :) Need to be "exiled" to learn survival skills, haha! As for No. 5, same here, I also tend to prefer salty stuff, especially porridge with a raw egg (yum yum), but only if I manage to wake up on time!

    Old habits die hard, man, I don't remember the last time I've had breakfast AND lunch in the same day, it's usually either/or for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shilpa, how I wish I could have just breakfast or lunch in the same day - it means I can be on a diet!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You a bully!? hahaha....
    yeah, bully your parents into taking care of doggie, bully husband, bully blogger friends... kekeke......

    You really know how to twist and turn leh! hehe....

    Weather's getting you down eh! It's hot too in singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! Your parents really pampered you with breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ECL, hahah...the bully was "tamed" after leaving pri. school. Very kuai after that ...;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. pablopabla, not me only, the breakfast was prepared for everyone in the family....hee heee....:)
    And basically, it was just steaming (re-heating) those paos, kuehs, bought the day before. Hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyo. pt no. 7 on pets. just like my girl lor. i'm taking care of the hamsters, she just play only. but okay lah, as long as she is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too.. never really cook till I moved out of home then i'm forced to cook because I crave for home food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fleck, hahahhah!

    the cooking ninja, same here. Plus, eating out is so expensive. :O

    ReplyDelete