Stay-at-home-mum tagged me for the "Four Four Four Four" meme. (P.S Who originated this meme ? I guess not a Chinese, since "Four" is not really an auspicious number to the Chinese?). Four, pronounced Si (in Mandarin) and sound exactly the same to 死 , also pronounced Si and means DIE!! The Four Four Four Four meme, therefore means 死 死 死 死 or DIE DIE DIE DIE!?!?!?!?
Ok, I will do it, even it means that. ;p
Four jobs I have had in my life:
Daughter
Sister
Wife
Employee
Four places I have lived:
California, USA
Some eastern side of Singapore
Another eastern side of Singapore
In my mother's womb
Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
South Island, New Zealand
Tasmania, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Scotland
Four of my favourite foods:
Bak Chor Mee
Economic bee hoon
Teochew porridge
Chai Tow Kway (Fried Carrot Cake)
(I also like chicken rice, chili crab, pepper crab, laksa, otah etc...aiya, but only can list 4)
Four places I would rather be right now:
Not in front of the PC
Eating seafood at affordable prices somewhere (suddenly got craving)
Yellowstone, Wyoming (have not been there before)
Alaska (have not been there before)
If you are interested in this meme...at your convenience and interest and link back here. Thanks.
You're funny! Does it really mean that?
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go to Alaska too. Although i don't really like cold weather...
Right now, i'd like to go to Singapore so i can come to see you and we'll eat Chicken Rice, Chilli Crab, Pepper Crab, Laksa and Otah! :)
Where are you based, anyway?
ReplyDeletemae, I'm not in Singapore. Now in California, USA. If you really come to S'pore, let me know. If I'm around, I'll surely bring to around. :D
ReplyDeleteI like Chai Tow Kway too!! One of the best ones that I've ever had was from Sg. Forgot where but it's somewhere in the North side. Somehow they manage to make the Chai Tow Kway cube slightly crispy instead of mushy like some places. Yum! :p
ReplyDelete