Sweet and sour prawns

I'll be posting a few dishes, of recipes from other food blogs. Recipes tested, but not twisted. This is one of them - sweet sour prawns. One of those simple and easy recipes around, that is long-forgotten in my memory. Thanks, Pablopabla...for reminding me.

Sweet and sour prawns
What was done differently - added some pineapple cubes and water chestnuts.

Goes well with steamed rice (what doesn't?)

Easy to cook, yummy to eat. Thanks Pablopabla! :)

Tag: , , ,

4 comments:

  1. okay I got confession...the best type of prawns to me are the peeled ones..I am loving this man...coz erm..I lazy to peel lah...keke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding it worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and sour has such a bad reputation from American Chinese restaurants -- it's so nice to see a recipe that doesn't result in some bright red gloppy sauce! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jason, i like both..depends on what kind of prawns. Those prawns that are jumbo & juicy and still has "good stuff" in the "head"..I like to keep the shells intact and savor the juices, even from the head. But those smaller prawns..I prefer them no shells...and I buy them without the shells. :D

    pablopabla, very easy dish to cook, I like!

    ReplyDelete