I am definitely not a coffee connoisseur. I just drink coffee, because I'm addicted to it. Addiction might be too strong a word...maybe it's just a habitual thing I do every morning. This habit all began when I started working. From pre-packed 3-in-1 instant coffee mix, to instant coffee plus milk, then to now - just freshly brewed drip black coffee. I think the normal strength of coffee is getting attenuated in me, or am I getting attuned to the strong bitter taste of coffee? I like the strong aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I don't mind it bitter, but I cannot stand coffee being sour.
That's why I have been dreaming of expresso recently and looking through espresso maker reviews. Espresso - a concentrated coffee brewed by forcing very hot, but not boiling water under high pressure through coffee that has been ground to a consistency between extremely fine and powder; or simply, a coffee beverage produced solely with steam pressure. I want my next shot of espresso, freshly brewed with that thick consistency and the presence of crema - a reddish-brown foam that floats on the perfect espresso surface. The list of espresso maker reviews is surely going to help me get a better idea on the kind of espresso machine that would bring me that shot of perfect espresso. I can use that prefect espresso to make tiramisu too! How wonderful. I'll start shopping for one after reading those real reviews from real people in espresso maker reviews.
I've been thinking of getting one of those single-serving capsule coffee makers. I want one that can make cappuccino and regular coffee.
ReplyDeleteAm looking at the Tasimo and the Braum models that are under $200.