If I ever get my own domain...
I have been holding on to a blogspot.com domain for a while, and will be hanging on to that for the meantime. For many instances, I wanted to get a domain of my own. However, I procrastinated for so long. First, I did not know of a good (and cheap) web host. Second, I could not figure out the best name for my own domain. Tigerfish.com, teczcape.com, escape2food.com, etc. etc - way more difficult than naming my dishes and recipes. If http://www.webhostingchoice.com has shown itself earlier, it would have saved me some headaches. Just key in the monthly cost and setup fee you are willing to pay for the requested diskspace and bandwidth of your own domain; and http://www.webhostingchoice.com will do the job of searching the web host for you based on your requirements. I'm bookmarking this so that it comes handy in future if I decide to continue blogging (and not close down this blog).
Erm ... are you sure you want to have your own domain name?! Ha ha ha ... after my recent experience, I do envy people who blogs at Blogger.com or LiveJournal. Besides, not sure if you realise, when I post a comment, since I have my own domain, I am unable to leave my URL in your site, nor any LiveJournal site. I have to create a dummy website to point it back to my own site.
ReplyDeleteThings you may wish to consider :)