Moving involves so much logistics, and insurance is one of them.
Life insurance, medical insurance,
house insurance,
car insurance and even travel insurances. I do not buy a lot of insurance policies but I do have key ones like the mentioned as a way of risk management. Everytime we move, we make sure we are duly covered, at least the minimum. You can never predict when disasters or emergency situations may strike. For example, when we were staying in California, we made sure our rental insurance covered earthquakes losses. Different insurances cater to different needs and protection. The same principles apply to
life insurance, medical insurance, and
car insurance. What kind of insurances do you hold?
Oh My God....OMG! this is special, so incredible, so marvellous... so beautiful.... I know I will fall for it! both the BBQ and the dessert! i love taiwan eatery!
ReplyDeletearghh.. u r so tempting all of us aren't u? What great food u r having at Taiwan!
ReplyDelete