Hello Tigerfish! I didn't know that there's a swanky place where betel nuts are sold. In the Philippines and here in Cambodia, betel nuts are sold in open public markets. No dress codes whatsoever :) Thanks for visiting me earlier. Love the food you feature here.
aiyahhh... should post the sexy betel girls. When I brought my son and students to Taiwan, these are the girls they want to see after seeing them on TV programmes. haha.....
Wahhh... never heard of such betel-nut beauties before leh. And talk about revealing? I can't imagine us having the same sorta shops here in Malaysia... Lol.
Hello Tigerfish!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that there's a swanky place where betel nuts are sold. In the Philippines and here in Cambodia, betel nuts are sold in open public markets. No dress codes whatsoever :)
Thanks for visiting me earlier. Love the food you feature here.
ZJ
Food Trip
Sreisaat Adventures
aiyahhh... should post the sexy betel girls. When I brought my son and students to Taiwan, these are the girls they want to see after seeing them on TV programmes. haha.....
ReplyDeleteWahhh... never heard of such betel-nut beauties before leh. And talk about revealing? I can't imagine us having the same sorta shops here in Malaysia... Lol.
ReplyDeletePretty unusual for betel nut ladies to be INside the store instead of displaying themselves out on the streets :P
ReplyDelete