Cheesecake and best coffee temperature



thirteen (13)

nah....not on a Friday posting! :O

Someone's birthday at home...not mine.

Why 13 ? :P

Why the name 85 cafe? -->"...85 degree centigrade...the best temperature to drink and enjoy coffee...also the best temperature to make the Taiwanese green tea..."

Tag: ,

8 comments:

  1. Me wonders how they figure the exact temperature leh... Trial and error? That's a lot of coffee (and green tea) to drink to get the perfect temperature... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a cheesecake with that type of glazing. It looks delicious. I wish it were my birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that glaze soooo tempting! Makes this cheesecake looks delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't hungry before seeing your post!! *hrmpf* Your post alway makes me drool all over my keyboard!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at that magnifiscent treat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks inviting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting!! I have been drinking coffee all my life and never thought of that. I love mine at 100ÂșC, though... :)

    My picture for "13" shows a ski slope and the number is like a street number...for quick referral, particularly in case of an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely piece of dessert art!

    ReplyDelete