
Can't help but disrupt the food installments with this. A food signboard along famous street GongYi Road 公益路 in Taichung city.
A place for drinking tea. It's healthy, convenient, and errrmmmm....spotted it?
Next, the procedure for a 100NT (3USD) haircut.
Hope you can make sense out of this...
Hope you can really make sense out of this
We could. It just took us a while because we spent more time chuckling. :D
This is not an April Fool's Joke.
galdful! i LOVE galdful....i think.
ReplyDeletelol ... well spotted! :)
ReplyDeleteI have been cracking my head for ten minutes and still can't make head or tail of what "Galdful" is supposed to mean... Aiyoyo...
ReplyDeleteWah!! The Taiwanese English "so POWDEFUL" LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteTigerfish, the statue is taken at the Singapore Science Centre.
My WW here & here
hahahahah I thought it's happened only in Indonesia. One time, my friend posted the signboards that were translated into English. We couldn't stop chuckling.
ReplyDeletehahaha..... I'm galdful for the amusing signs. And the Taiwanese dare to laugh at our English!?
ReplyDeletehahhahahah really its happen here also
ReplyDeleteIt happens here also :D Restaurants, hotels -- they're everywhere :D
ReplyDeleteStrange ... ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is that the procedure to have a haircut in Taiwan? So high tech ya? What if I want a particular hairstylist?
Oh God. I just couldn't make out what it says...Heheh
ReplyDeleteVERB
Makimeji
Am glad there's a translation it would have been tedious to have someone interpret everything. :-)
ReplyDeletehahaha that gave me some good laughs!! everytime i see one i always want to take picture but never had the opportunity.;greatjob tigerfish :-)
ReplyDeletehahaha... very funny... i find many people "write" the way they "talk" - arranging words that way. I guess it's why it comes out funny...
ReplyDeletethat's a good one! hehee.. love signboards like that!
ReplyDeleteHehe we loved spotting Engrish signs in places like Japan and China :D Even Malaysia and Singapore to some extent, although they are usually not as belly-bursting funny, hehe.
ReplyDeleteTigerfishy,
ReplyDeleteWhat is "galdful"? Good for your gall bladder? :P
Haaaaha......
ReplyDeleteI think it's supposed to read "Gladful"...and Gladful - if ever there was such a word, then
it would have been correct :D
While posting this, I did not know about the recent hoo-ha abt Singaporean english being made fun of by Taiwanese celebrities!
More to come...more to come...