Other than immersing a few lemon slices in chilled water, you can also infuse chilled water with a stalk of fresh garden-grown mint plant. Taken at Frog Restaurant (TTL branch), Taichung
Hmmm...never thought of something as simple as that.
I have to admit, fresh mint is an acquired taste for me. The first few times I had it (with Vietnamese Pho), I didn't particularly like it. But over time, I began to tolerate it.
Then a year or so ago, my friend took me to a Moroccan restaurant and we had sweet mint tea. It was sooo awesome. Since then, I drink mint tea when I'm in the mood for something hot.
this is a very good idea! thanks for sharing! :)i'm behind in my bloghopping. so sorry that it's only now that i was able to return your visit. :) i moved my photoblog from blogspot/blogger to wordpress. :)
This is a pretty good tip!!
ReplyDeleteI grow my own mint too but I dare not put the entire stem inside ... maybe because I know my own-grown isn't very clean, hee ;P
Hmmm...never thought of something as simple as that.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, fresh mint is an acquired taste for me. The first few times I had it (with Vietnamese Pho), I didn't particularly like it. But over time, I began to tolerate it.
Then a year or so ago, my friend took me to a Moroccan restaurant and we had sweet mint tea. It was sooo awesome. Since then, I drink mint tea when I'm in the mood for something hot.
this is a very good idea! thanks for sharing! :)i'm behind in my bloghopping. so sorry that it's only now that i was able to return your visit. :) i moved my photoblog from blogspot/blogger to wordpress. :)
ReplyDeleteThats a great idea!
ReplyDeletehey hey hey... that just giving me an idea about food photography. I like the way they put mint in the vase. Looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete