Tea or coffee


Unique/funny signs



Fancy calling your product - Stupid Ice Tea...

Hmmm...probably they wanted a unique name such that it stands out from the crowd. They may have a unique name but their tea - I'm not sure. I just find it funny :D

Do you like coffee or tea?

22 comments:

  1. Funny sign, that "stupid" tea, lol!. Great choice for the theme.
    I need coffee in the morning but I drink tea during the day (winter time)
    Happy PH and happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopla, Ice Tea, grown in Sibiria.

    Great entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a stupid tea hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a coffee gal.When there's only tea available, I have often called it this out of frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a hoot! I love it! I'm a big ice tea drinker, all summer long.

    But it's cold now, so I'll go get a cup of hot tea and a pop tart - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Dad always said to laugh at yourself - I guess they do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol~ the person that sells it sure has got an "interesting nickname".
    But I doubt I'll want to drink that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha..I like teh si bing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha...it makes me laugh!
    很好笑哦!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely love both. I go with tea at night and coffee in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to take photos like this wherever I travel -- I've seen some pretty odd signs here in the US, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I prefer tea to coffee but I'm not sure whether I would try "stupid ice tea."

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, thats hilarious! i want one...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll take both coffee & tea but I don't want any stupid tea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i actually prefer tea ... am not so sure if i'd want to try this Stupid Ice Tea, though. LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I prefer tea. Does drinking this make you look stupid? hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's hilarious! I love funny names like that.

    I don't drink coffee at all. And I only drink tea if it's with milk...and lots of sugar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh! I wanna try! You know how I love that kind of stuff! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is something that would stick to my mine. Maybe it's a marketing strategy - I agree it's avery unique name.

    I'm all for tea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LMAO! That just made me chuckle :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that, is a funny sign! Hahaha! :) Stupid ice tea...how stupid is that?! Hee hee! :D

    ReplyDelete