Roast goose themed-restaurant meets bird flu means offering seafood items in the menu

We heard this roasted goose restaurant suffered drastically in business during the bird flu epidemic few years back. That was when they started offering seafood items in their menu.

I rather have my prawns done this way.

However, this is not the main highlight. The following is...

One plate...


after another....


then it was finally enough!

Succulent, juicy, tender roasted goose...


No beer drinking in the day, we had fresh kiwi juice instead

Do you like roast goose or roast duck ? I cannot tell the difference unless there is a vast difference in terms of meat texture and "smell". Sometimes, one tastes more gamey than the other. Well, I just like to enjoy a good roast. :)

阿秋大肥鵝
朝富路77路 ( 朝富路、市政北七路口)
77 ChaoFu Road (junction of ChaoFu Road and ShiZhengBeiQi Road)
Taichung City, Taiwan


Tag:

15 comments:

  1. Haiyo-yo... good thing you had that caption after the picture... I thought for a minute Taiwanese beer was green and had black seeds in it! :P

    And I think this restaurant best skip the seafood and stick to what they're good at... lusciously roasted goose. *slurps!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That goose looks so good. I have never had goose before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shrimps and kiwi juice look good ... and I can just imagine the taste of that roasted goose's skin!!!
    yummy ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love goose and duck! Altho it's been so long since I've had goose that I can't really recall the difference between the 2. Time to buy a goose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm looks good! All the dishes look nice, including the Kiwi Juice! I'm sick now but looking at the food piccies u posted, I still wish to eat them all, haa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog:) I loved the kiwi juice, as that's the only thing I can have:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like duck, so I guess I would like goose as well. I had goose meat once but it was so much more ex than duck. Got a shock when the bill came.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never taste goose b4.Not really a fan of duck too.I think the smell really p...me off!!lol!.congrulation,you got PR 4!! woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The roasted goose looks delicious. I don't think I've ever had it before but if it tastes as good as roasted duck, it must be yummy.

    Love the kiwi juice too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum. Gawd that looks so juicy! I can't believe it. I've never had goose but maybe I need to try it by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both! I love my birds ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Roast Goose! We only get to eat that if we go to Hong Kong. We do not have it here in the Philippines. What we have here is Roast Duck. Roast Duck is good too, but the aroma and the texture of Roast Goose is different.

    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  13. tigerfish! how are you.
    oh kiwi juice sounds interesting. ive never had kiwi juice before.
    i prefer roast duck to roast goose and i have no idea why. i think it's just less powerful flavour-wise. also, they serve roast goose in thinner strips than roast duck usually and i like my meat chunky spunky. jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both.. and just had some last week..!! it was awesome..!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both, too. The skin looks incredible!
    I never thought of making juice from kiwifruit... We have vines and they are so prolific I end up with tons in the compost...
    Next year = juice!

    ReplyDelete