Beef noodles - different but all nice


The many kinds of beef noodles I've came across. Which one do you like ?

In Taiwan: Beef noodle in light broth



In Hong Kong: the dry and soup version of braised beef brisket noodle




The Vietnamese variety...


Pho

Tag: , ,

21 comments:

  1. looks yummyyyy! now this makes me hungry... Happy WW! mine's up too hope you can drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! i think i like the hk style but the pho looks good too!

    ahhh!! you just made me hungry :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they all look so tasty! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Taiwanese beef noodles and I like Hong Kong stewed beef!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I like the "In Hong Kong: the dry and soup version of braised beef brisket noodle" style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hungry!!!! Perfect one for WW!!! Mine's up too hope you can visit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote goes to the dry version of the HK braised beef brisket noodle! But all of them are simply lovely...

    P.S. Making your tahini soba with pork floss again tonight, this time with takeaway teriyaki chicken from Isetan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, mmm, good! Wow. My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg....seems SOOOOOOOO delicious :D

    Please visit me in here Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love noodles :P Can i have one bowl....??? please ^__^

    Mine in here at My Imaginary site. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh! they all look soooo good!!! makes me sooo hungry!!! my early wordless wed. is up too at this link!see yah there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. taiwan's SPICY beef noodle soup :] YUMMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never try the HK dry version yet, sure looks delicious. Currently we are in love with Pho, almost have to eat it every weekend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Singaporean kind with thick gravy and fatter bee hoon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like those beef noodles laden with thick black gravy sold at the food courts in Singapore :)
    Sometimes its a nitemare when beef appears on our bowl/plate and it takes ages to chew!! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I am really hungry! Nice shots. Feel like grabbing that bowl of noodles and briskets!
    Thanks for the free dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it all. But i also like the braised beef with radish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'll take any of those, but the brisket is definitely my favorite. wish i had some of that for lunch instead of yogurt and granola.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favourite is the Vietnam variety. But I love the braised version too. If only we get to eat all of them together in one seating!

    Which is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hmmm these pics look sso yummy. i love noodles but i prefer the dried one version at the top of this post.

    happy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  21. S many tasty looking beef and noodle dishes and so little time to try them all. :)

    ReplyDelete