ouch not something so heavy on a sat morning haha..1. MTW2. Dont know3. Anything4. Is that possible?
Crikey mate! That's a puzzler!
*GULPZ*!!!!..................runs and hide awayHave a good weekend!
This is a different take. Haha!
i can only make out 2 question..What am i???PearL
Oh my! What a bright idea! :)
1) FSS2) 5 4 5 + 5 = 5503) anything4) The left, right and top sides of the rectange as the base of the rectange is already formed by the picturePlease throw something a little more difficult ;)~anon
this is too mind boggling.....but, but, where is the photo?I went with bright colors myself....hope you can stop by. Have a super great weekend.
This is a cool exercise. I found myself mentally trying it out...Happy Saturday
can you see me now, i am glowing!!
OMG ... I am utterly and totally stupid.
Ohh that is a lil bit tricky hehehe.Nice take btw.Thanks for stopping by....I'll try to answer this sometimes just to practise my brain, lol.
this is very good mental exercise! hahaha!
Uh oh..it is official..I am stoopid...sob sob~
ouch not something so heavy on a sat morning haha..
ReplyDelete1. MTW
2. Dont know
3. Anything
4. Is that possible?
Crikey mate! That's a puzzler!
ReplyDelete*GULPZ*!!!!
ReplyDelete..................runs and hide away
Have a good weekend!
This is a different take. Haha!
ReplyDeletei can only make out 2 question..What am i???
ReplyDeletePearL
Oh my! What a bright idea! :)
ReplyDelete1) FSS
ReplyDelete2) 5 4 5 + 5 = 550
3) anything
4) The left, right and top sides of the rectange as the base of the rectange is already formed by the picture
Please throw something a little more difficult ;)
~anon
this is too mind boggling.....but, but, where is the photo?
ReplyDeleteI went with bright colors myself....hope you can stop by. Have a super great weekend.
This is a cool exercise. I found myself mentally trying it out...Happy Saturday
ReplyDeletecan you see me now, i am glowing!!
ReplyDeleteOMG ... I am utterly and totally stupid.
ReplyDeleteOhh that is a lil bit tricky hehehe.
ReplyDeleteNice take btw.
Thanks for stopping by....I'll try to answer this sometimes just to practise my brain, lol.
this is very good mental exercise! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteUh oh..it is official..I am stoopid...sob sob~
ReplyDelete