California sunshine - updates

Updates:
1. I'm posting this from California, US. Will be here for a week. Apologies for not giving a prompt update as I left in a rush. As a result, I've not been visiting your blog and leaving comments at the expected frequency. I'll visit you soon...I've not forgotten about you, ya ? :P

2. My kind readers, Wilfrid and Noobcook have given me feedback that my RSS does not seem to be working?!?! :( Hmmm...not a good time for this to happen right now. I spent an hour troubleshooting (pardon me...I'm not a computer smartie) and am still not sure of the problem. Is it browser related - IE vs Mozilla. I'm on Mozilla all the time - updating templates, html, posts etc. using Mozilla as the reference. And sometimes, templates look alright in Mozilla but turn out disastrous in IE. So, I'm not sure if the RSS issue is happening because of that. Thanks again, Wilfrid and Noobcook, for letting me know of the issue.

3. California weather around the Bay Area is PERFECT! Yes...the sunshine is always enjoyable here because the humidity is tolerable. Love it!

10 comments:

  1. Really, you don't have to rub it in about the weather.LOL We'll be lucky to hit 60 today or the rest of the week for that matter. I feel like we went from winter right back to fall.

    enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feed isn't working either. I think it's a system-wide error then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. california. always wanted to go. have fun in california!! glad the weather's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah enjoy your trip!! *eyes turning green*

    I'm using Firefox too ... I think it is a blogspot issue since Wandering Chopsticks is facing problems too? Sorry for the false alarm :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hv an enjoyable trip and bring back the food =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, even if it's for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! In sunny California! *envies*

    Thanks for your prayers for my son’s speedy recovery. He was discharged from hospital this afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you're enjoying the great Californian weather... I have the sunshine here, but also the humidity unfortunately. :(

    I have no probs getting your updates on my RSS feed though... I'm using Google Reader on Firefox to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. when r u guys gonna come to socal? :P

    ReplyDelete