Sashimi and Japanese food - all you can eat



Since it is all-you-can-eat, I reckon attacking the sashimi makes the money worth! I do not take sashimi in the past but when you land yourself in fresh salmon sashimi for once, you will learn to like sashimi.

Remember this fish ?

One of you asked a relevant question. If I did not know what it was, how did I order it? Haahahha...blame that all-you-can-eat ala carte style dining. There were five sashimi items on the menu, written in Chinese and Japanese. With my limited language ability in both, I could only try all the sashimi items by item # and quantity. So landed myself in a situation where I don't know what I was eating :O


This is also an unknown fish, served in a hotpot. Of course, you don't eat it raw. The personal little hotpot is supposed to cook it. :P


We only had one serving of shrimp tempura since fried breading and crust will make us lose appetite for other food


In short, we tried a lot of fish items. Grilled fish and sashimi....grilled fish and sashimi...grilled fish and sashimi....

Make it worth for less than 20USD per pax, and you get all-you-can-eat sashimi and grilled fish items.

和原日式家庭料理
台中市文心路三段 8 號
Wen Xin Road, Section 3, #8
Taichung City, Taiwan

Tag: ,

24 comments:

  1. Aiyah...all fish one! Hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My HUbby would go crazy at this buffet place..ok ok..I admit, I will go crazy too!!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me hungry for sashimi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! I am really hungry now - and the sad part is nothing so delish on my kitchen table:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a sashimi person, so the tempura shrimp and grilled fish look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all you can eat sashimi? wow ... am sure my family would love that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love sushi and sashimi!! it's really cheap all you can eat for $20!!.If I ever go to sushi place all u can eat,I'm sure "wallop" only sashimi not maki or sushi!!hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find the Japanese version of grilled fish are very 腥。Maybe it's the type of fish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah! liu kou shui *drooling*

    I love sashimi and these are too tempting!! Alamak! I'm on detox today lah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. anything you mentioned look good to me, hey, at least those are raw fish, not raw anything else! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i only eat cooked jap food :) the grilled fish looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love tempura the best! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. i understanbd what u mean by simply orderig blind. i dont speak the local dialect nor do I read mandarin so when I go to a Chinese shop sometimes I just nod and let them bring whatever they want. when they see a Chinese mug like mine they just assume I can understand them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg...this is delicious :P

    thanks drop at my ws post

    ReplyDelete
  15. how "cruel" of u to post this - I've been craving to go to a Japanese buffet last weekend but I was so broke and had to postpone it =( Looking at your yummy photos make me crave all over again, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  16. That food is presented so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not into sashimi but I'd say your pictures are wonderful. I love hot pot though and tempura.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous food indeed. tho we can only eat a little bit sorry

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey that's a great deal for all that. But wait, did you ever figure out what that fish was?

    ReplyDelete
  20. i wish i can have all you can eat sushi and maki too..

    mine is up.hope you can drop by:

    We love Bowling

    Happy Birthday Grandma

    Happy WS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love sashimi! I love all-you-can-eat sashimi even more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome!! another restaurant in Taichung awaits me to try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am soooo green with envy! 20 dollars for all these isn't so bad at all! is it at an authentic japanese restaurant? you made me crave japanese food...but i'm always craving japanese food! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete