mackers lookin' in to healthier food eh? that is cool. i remember in ozzie they had really nice salads. i wish they had some in malaysia too. i kinda like the healthy stuffs that mackers come up with sometimes!
every time i see stuff like this, i can't help but imagine all the macdonald people sitting at a desk squirming and breaking their heads apart to redesign their menu for a more health-conscious crowd. somehow tht is such a crazy image..lol.
It looks delicious. I'm not sure if it's in our country already. I might just try that but on the second thought, I am not eating chicken..so I guess I'll pass.
LOL this is from Mcdonalds Hong Kong (where i live). I thought all Mcdonalds in the world was like this but apparently Hong Kong Mcdonalds is sort of unique and always has new stuff. D: hahaha
McD's has always tried to do healthy things. I always got them (including the VEGAN boca burger they served for a while!) but nobody else bought them so they always went away. Blame yourself if you can't get anything healthy at McD's.
Oh, that's a little bit scary!
ReplyDeleteoh NO WAY! I wouldn't have expected that from McD
ReplyDelete*GULPZ*
ReplyDeleteSo where do I go for S.I.N food now?!?!?!?!
Ethnic food?
ReplyDeleteHard to believe!
ReplyDeleteThey never have anything healthy in the Western part of the world.
ReplyDeleteThat is surprising from McD's
ReplyDeletemackers lookin' in to healthier food eh? that is cool. i remember in ozzie they had really nice salads. i wish they had some in malaysia too. i kinda like the healthy stuffs that mackers come up with sometimes!
ReplyDeleteI have to check our McD here. I prefer Double Cheeseburger! :P
ReplyDeleteIs it really healthy though? Looks more like a normal whitebread bun with a smattering of grains on top. I could be wrong though.
ReplyDeleteIt'd be really healthy if they used some dark breads from Germany as the buns. Most customers would crack a tooth or two on it though, haha.
That does look good! Definitely haven't seen those around here...in Chicago.
ReplyDeleteThis looks healthy. lol
ReplyDeleteAiks... since when McD became so healthy conscious? Not a bad idea to attract more health conscious market.
ReplyDeletehttp://crizcats.blogspot.com/
P/s Great food blog you have here. Have added you in my food blog link :) http://crizfood.blogspot.com/
must not look at your blog at 2am. Even a mac burger is making me drool :P~~ Is that a sunflower seed? I think my hams will love it, haha
ReplyDeleteWow, McDs has gone healthy? It's not in the stores here yet.
ReplyDeletehmmm...yummy :D we just eat McD hi hi hi...
ReplyDeleteMine in here Thanks
Is it 'put some seed-looking things on top of a bun and sell it for 30% more than a regular chicken burger' type of deal?
ReplyDeletelooks yummyyy! Great choice today's theme. Mine's up too hope you can drop by.. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteA health conscious McD? Quite interesting... we still don't have that here I guess.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
I've never seen a bun with so many different grains before. Very interesting.
ReplyDeleteOh we have the same entry - McDonald's. But we still don't have that multi-grains burger here. Hope they launch it. I just might try it.
ReplyDeleteevery time i see stuff like this, i can't help but imagine all the macdonald people sitting at a desk squirming and breaking their heads apart to redesign their menu for a more health-conscious crowd. somehow tht is such a crazy image..lol.
ReplyDeleteThat layer of ketchup kind of makes me wonder.
ReplyDeletewoah..this is like one heck of a healthy yeah?
ReplyDeleteYummy!!! Nothing like this at my McDonald's menu.
ReplyDeleteMy photo hunt this week is a sequence of photos and I open a purchase I made at Michael's Crafts shop.
Come by if you can find time!! Have a super weekend.
OMG .. that looks good!
ReplyDeleteI want!
Plz send one over, can?
Wow how does it tastes like!?!
ReplyDeleteAny good?
I still didn't see any multigrain MC here yet!.
ReplyDeleteThat bun looks yummy! Haven't seen these around here though
ReplyDeletewow.. the way to eat guilty sin food?
ReplyDeleteIt's still fast food, full of fat and calories.
ReplyDeletemcD here serves kungfu panda themed meals:
ReplyDeleteblack pepper pork burgers
and
check this out:
BLACK SESAME SUNDAE! hohoho
i'm not into both, but sous chef is crazy about the black sesame sundae
nice! i like sesame seeds!
ReplyDeleteIt looks delicious. I'm not sure if it's in our country already. I might just try that but on the second thought, I am not eating chicken..so I guess I'll pass.
ReplyDeleteMac? Healthy? hmmm..disturbing.
ReplyDeletehving said that, they came up with a range of salads, low fat beef burger and wraps in Australia too.
Cool! I love multi-grains! Maybe Mac Donalds could have a vegetarian Multi-grain burger that comes with a sauce that is low-fat.
ReplyDeletewow, seriously?? tt def looks healthy!
ReplyDeleteLOL this is from Mcdonalds Hong Kong (where i live). I thought all Mcdonalds in the world was like this but apparently Hong Kong Mcdonalds is sort of unique and always has new stuff. D:
ReplyDeletehahaha
Haha, reminds me of the rice cake burgers they used to sell here in Thailand.
ReplyDeleteThat bun's got a whole lot goin' on. Who would've thought it'd be at McD's? Weird!
ReplyDeleteMcD's has always tried to do healthy things. I always got them (including the VEGAN boca burger they served for a while!) but nobody else bought them so they always went away. Blame yourself if you can't get anything healthy at McD's.
ReplyDeleteSo how'd it taste? I think the bun actually looks great but I'm sometimes scared of McD's meat.
ReplyDeletewah. quite yummyz looking hor?
ReplyDeletethey dun have this in Singapore leh... maybe they should!!
That's why I like McDonald at the Far East - they always have some interesting food available.
ReplyDelete