The state of my kitchen now...

Everywhere I go, I have the habit of showing you my kitchen photo. Here, my most current kitchen photo before it starts to get even more messy. Old and relatively spacious (compared to the rest) kitchen

Cleaning up....

This is the kitchen in Taiwan...if you remember.

Small and narrow

This is the kitchen in Sunnyvale, California. Messy in the midst of the move.

Just the right size...but still messy

Seems that I have only captured the states of my kitchen before or after my move. Ha! That's because other than that, they will be always too messy and unfit for a photo shoot! :O

15 comments:

  1. Lke the big window in your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me loving your new kitchen and sooooo jealous of all the space you got T_T

    i am officially green with envy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really want to see your kitchen when you're in the midst of cooking something -- it can't possibly get any messier than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer my kitchen messy and used (or being used) rather than clean and unused. I love your new kitchen, specially the cabinets and the big window! You have a nice view?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, cool, cool! So will be based in Singapore permanently? keke...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... that is your ... "workshop" for all those wonderful creations in your website?

    Looks very clean and tidy right now! Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come you move around so much :o)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Your current kitchen looks very tidy leh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like big kitchen with enough table surface for me to cook cos when I cook, the table top are all full of things. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. your currant kitchen look neat but who care,as long as you cook good that matter,right?:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the colour scheme of your new kitchen! And that's a good size too. Great to know that it has been "upgraded" in comparison to your tawan kitchen!

    More recipes coming up then? =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely lovely kitchen!!i wonder what's gonna be the first recipe you will cook??hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you have lots of counter space

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks so wonderfuly clean! And I love the huge windows!
    Now, cook~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait, where are you now?

    Singapore?

    ReplyDelete