The Everything Rice Cooker Cookbook

My book has only been in stores since August 2010 and what else could make me happier when I heard from the publisher that sales has been pretty good. I want to thank you all again, if you have bought my book as a form of support; and even if you have not, I also appreciate your encouragement over here at my blog.

If you are considering to buy any book, Barnes and Noble is currently having 50% off their Halloween collection.


Oh, just to promote The Everything Rice Cooker Cookbook again, it is also available in Barnes and Noble.

1 comment:

  1. I have your book but cannot figure out what size rice cooker the recipes are designed for. My on off cooker is 3 cups uncooked capacity

    Also I have both an on off cooker and a fuzzy logic. Is there any way the recipes can convert to fuzzy?

    ReplyDelete