Then I turned it to Flower Power! for Sugar High Fridays, together with strawberries and kiwis. Perfect, edible flowers, for sure!
Edible Flowers of Fruits and Chocolate
Step 1. Combine 100% cacao unsweetened chocolate with some dark chocolate truffle (half-half ratio) for the melted chocolate. (Note: Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof container/cup/bowl, above a pot of hot, non-simmering/non-boiling water - double boiler method, over the stove top).
Stir chocolate until smooth.
Step 2. Give the strawberries a light rinse and dab dry with paper towel
Step 3. Then just half-dip the strawberries in the deep dark melted chocolate. Pure indulgence, once again. What does it look like?
Step 4. Cut up some kiwis and decorate as shown. What does it look like now?
Other sweet and fruity stuff:
Luscious red strawberries in deep dark chocolate
Snow fungus with gingko and barley
Lychee chicken
Tag: dark chocolate, chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, antioxidant, strawberries, desserts
What does it look like? It looks like my lunch. :) Very cute.
ReplyDeleteHehehe that's adorable! I love strawberries and kiwis. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous and those fruits are also packed with vitamins and stuff that can make you strong too. In fact, strawberries have this thing called negative calories which means that digesting them helps you to actually lose weight and fat. Of course, that is heavily disputed in some circles too....
ReplyDeleteWandering Chopsticks, eating strawberries and kiwis make me hungrier than ever. :O ...makes me want my main meal more!
ReplyDeleteamy, now you can remember them as the flower combo. :D
kay, thanks! Thks for dropping by too!
ReplyDeletecool insider, good idea! I just got myself 4lbs of strawberries today!
Ahh.. so beautiful!! wat a hand that do magic. I wont bear to eat this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating! Your entry looks beautiful and it is healthy as well !
ReplyDeletezeezee, with that strawberries coated with chocolate, I could not resist the temptations. They will rot if I don't eat it ;p
ReplyDeletemonisha, thks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is super duper cute! Hmm, tempted to head out to Godiva across the street and buy one.
ReplyDeleteI love this...adorable.
ReplyDeletesuper cute! i want chocolate dipped strawberries for dinner tonight!
ReplyDeleteAwesome that look cute. Your Blog is really interesting. i really liked it. Greatly admire your work. This blog is a must visit for me daily. Thanks for all you do. One of the best of the best. Hope you get enough.
ReplyDeletei always love chocolate and strawberry put together. they're just perfect match :D
ReplyDeleteI would like to thank you for the efforts you've made in writing this posting. I'm hoping the same very best function from you inside future too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
ReplyDeleteSecurity Equipments
A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and superb analysis of the current and past scenarios.
ReplyDeleteCCTV Karachi
I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here
ReplyDeletekarachi online shopping
I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
ReplyDeletekarachi online shopping
Nice post! I love them all! Thanks for the link, good work my friend.
ReplyDelete