Fruits parfait and the hidden mickey - how are they related

Can you find the hidden mickey? Do you know what is the hidden mickey? You can look for them in your next trip to Disneyland. The most common Hidden Mickey form is the tri-circle Mickey frontal silhouette: three circles that form Mickey’s round head and adjoining round ears. I found the hidden mickey! I found it! Here, here...in my fruit parfait!


Bing cherries, rainier cherries, kiwi, berries...but where is mickey?


Can you see the "mickey" now? Tell me if you see it.

Other desserts:
chocolate mousse
Olallieberry
Mango dessert
Strawberries and kiwis
Chocolate-coated strawberries


Tag: , , ,

13 comments:

  1. I think I see mickey with duo-colored, double-layer ears? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to be looking for hidden Mickeys everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mickey.....Colourful one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do see your hidden mickey :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and the fruit parfait looks absolutely delectable! Slurp.... Especially since they are all premium fruits like cherries, strawberries and kiwi fruits.

    Yum yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also have mickey mouse on my body :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I see the Mickey with the cherries?!

    On on unrelated note... I saw EatDrinknBMerry's post about bun bo hue and you would know the answer to my question. Where can I get some decent bun bo hue around here? (Sunnyvale or South SJ areas)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! And yes I can see your Mickey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. east meets west kitchen, spot on!

    lydia, hahah....it's really up to your imagination, isn't it? :D

    sukanya, colorful to be more "edible" ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok - it took me a while but I think I see Mickey now (had to look at EastmeetsWest's hint).
    I see 2 possible pairs of earrings ;-)

    Did you ever do that - wear cherry earrings? hehe.

    The desert looks nice and healthy for my diet...though - is the white bit cream??

    ReplyDelete
  11. cooking ninja, sing "... M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E"

    "joe", can you see the cherries at the outer rim of the glass? Those are the ears. The entire circumference of the wine glass is the face.

    cool insider, you sure know your fruits, and know they are premium. ;)

    ka, LOL!

    jadedone, think you saw it. Bun Bo Hue- the noodles, you were asking? Have you tried Vung Tau at San Jose? I find the beef noodles delish! :O~~~

    little corner of mine, the mickey is quite obvious, isn't it?

    wokandspoon, cherry earring?? I don't even have ear holes for my earrings! LOL! I think cherry earrings are pretty and cute if there were such designs (I think there is)...imagine corn earrings....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe how cute! Took me a while but I saw it. :P

    ReplyDelete