Pasta, puff pastry, celery, potato - they can all be twisted!



Twist(ed)

Twist(ed) linguine


Twist(ed) puff pastry, in my chicken strudel


Fusili - a form of twist(ed) pasta, in Spicy Italian Sausage Sauce

Twist(ed) celery shreds in Soybean Noodles Summer Salad


Twist(ed) potato, in Tamsui eating.

My first entry to Photo Hunter :)

Tag:

12 comments:

  1. Wow, so yummy! Those potatoes looks really neat~ that pastry puff looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you have me hungry. Welcome to Photo Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choices for the theme and all so delicious looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Wonderful choices for the theme and great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummmmm! great potatoes...i luv it~!

    k:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes!!! You're sooooo evil!!!
    You always make me drool...next time please UPS me some please :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice idea to post all the twisted themed pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The linguine looks really great! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. twisted and yummy!!!

    btw, my twisted is here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey that is so unfair! I haven't eaten breakfast yet...I'm already ravenous...but after looking at those shots, I swear I could eat a horse already.

    :-)

    Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahahahaha, you are so twisted!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all your comments, twisted or un-twisted, I appreciate them :)

    ReplyDelete