If I could only cook my "bad hair day" to make it HotDOG!!Your bad hair days looks good to me and no trouble at all.."Dribble some sauce and I'll finish them up for you" :)
Haha I have to agree with napaboaniya. Btw I didn't know that's called Angel hair pasta... It looks like 'beehoon' to me. :D
Yep, lots of tangles there.. And I agree with Napaboaniya, just add some bolognaise sauce and it'll be sorted :pHappy Sunday! :)
What a fun interpretation.
It always reminds me of something slimy in a Halloween fun house -- until you dress it up and taste it, of course!
I love your twist on the theme. If that was my hair, I'd hide forever, lol.Happy Saturday,Biker Betty
Bad hairdo? Maybe. But twirled in a wonderful sauce... it may taste like a minor miracle.. ;)
Erm ... I really have no clue ... ain't all perm'ed hair looks like angel hair pasta?Hmmm ...
hmm..I will never figure out why it is called angel hair...
hehehe, indeed a bad hair :-) but my stomach won't care..where is the sauce?? :-) have a great day!!
Oh, I simply love your take on the theme!!!
LOL! Oh, enjoy your stay and weather in California! :) BTW, I got a tag for you, come check it out when you are back. :)
oh dear, i think that looked like MY bad hair day..
high five on the angel hair! ;)
haha, that made me laugh!! that's when you need GHDs..:)although i'd eat that plate of pasta any day, bad hair or no.
If I could only cook my "bad hair day" to make it HotDOG!!
ReplyDeleteYour bad hair days looks good to me and no trouble at all..
"Dribble some sauce and I'll finish them up for you" :)
Haha I have to agree with napaboaniya. Btw I didn't know that's called Angel hair pasta... It looks like 'beehoon' to me. :D
ReplyDeleteYep, lots of tangles there.. And I agree with Napaboaniya, just add some bolognaise sauce and it'll be sorted :p
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday! :)
What a fun interpretation.
ReplyDeleteIt always reminds me of something slimy in a Halloween fun house -- until you dress it up and taste it, of course!
ReplyDeleteI love your twist on the theme. If that was my hair, I'd hide forever, lol.
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday,
Biker Betty
Bad hairdo? Maybe. But twirled in a wonderful sauce... it may taste like a minor miracle.. ;)
ReplyDeleteErm ... I really have no clue ... ain't all perm'ed hair looks like angel hair pasta?
ReplyDeleteHmmm ...
hmm..I will never figure out why it is called angel hair...
ReplyDeletehehehe, indeed a bad hair :-) but my stomach won't care..where is the sauce?? :-) have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I simply love your take on the theme!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Oh, enjoy your stay and weather in California! :) BTW, I got a tag for you, come check it out when you are back. :)
ReplyDeleteoh dear, i think that looked like MY bad hair day..
ReplyDeletehigh five on the angel hair! ;)
ReplyDeletehaha, that made me laugh!! that's when you need GHDs..:)
ReplyDeletealthough i'd eat that plate of pasta any day, bad hair or no.