Cold mango desserts on a hot day


A virtual quencher during the hot summer days...to make you feel cool at heart :D

Mango ice-cream, mango cubes and mini glutinous balls in cold mango juice - perfect dessert!


A similar above, topped with pomelo sacs.

Enjoy these desserts at Hui Lau Shan, Hong Kong

Tag: ,

43 comments:

  1. it does look cool and bright at the same time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo. i love mango desserts.

    I will even eat it on cold winter nights. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a hot day and that dessert is so tempting. I like the combination.fx

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely wat u wan on a very hot day after lots of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be sooo right for this current humid and weather killer in Singapore!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. I want that. In a bathtub with a straw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take this any time compared to hot desserts. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These beat mine. :) Great tempting shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband, the mango fanatic, is drooling over these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i feel like one cool cat now. moonwalks off ...........> swooosh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy... I just had a fresh sliced mango after lunch. Perfection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! That looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. More mango yumminess for WW

    Must eat mangos...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let me have some..pleaseeeeeeee!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ::rubbing my belly!::

    Thanks for the treat while visiting.


    My W W is shared. I'd love to have your company today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks wonderful! It's not mango season here in Israel yet, and pomelos are already out of season, so I'll just have to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow yummy love it anytime...Hope to see you in my blog leaving a comment..Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That certainly looks dee-lish. I must confess, I've never heard of pomelo sacs.

    Write From Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. They should really ban food shots of WW!!! Looks lovely.

    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love mango. Looks delicious. :) Happy WW!

    Traffic Jam

    ReplyDelete
  22. we can call this es campur (mixed iced dessert) uhhh love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so mean - you are so making me salivate at this instant *grin* I could eat that anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It does look like a refreshing summer dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks yummy!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. mmmmm that looks great! thanks for sharing - happyww

    ReplyDelete
  27. my son loves mangos... he'd go ape for this. looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  28. what lovely desserts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. hmmm.. im pretty sure i left a comment the other day. ??

    ReplyDelete
  30. That mano ice cream looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Give me some..!! give me some..!! it's freaking hot here..!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am getting my dose tomorrow! Yes..am heading to MACAU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wah!! Too yummy! I love mango.... I cannot resist!
    *runs off with the two mango dessert*

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a coincidence - we both share the same topic/subject for this week's WW. I love mango, whether it's dessert or salad!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, I would love that kind of dessert. Big fan of mango.

    Look! You have quite a cool fan base now eh? :)

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh my goodness. this is heavenly.
    glad i found you while perusing others...

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is really good blog..


    Thanks for sharing...
    ___________________
    Andrew
    Lock in your price today for Your favorite channels - and keep it there until 2010!

    ReplyDelete