Soba recipes - 9 sober ways and still counting


9 sober ways with soba and still counting...

















That's soba in-
Sesame dressing
Pork-rib tea, bak kut teh style
Braised E-fu style
Minced pork topping and wontons
Green onion dressing and mushrooms
Almond butter dressing
Spicy Korean broth
Braised pork ribs

Am I sober or crazy ?

Tag: ,

19 comments:

  1. I like your soba presentation!! I try once Japanese cold soba but didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suddenly want to delete my soba entries! hee hee. *blushes* i like 'em all! more! more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll like to have some ice cold cha soba please :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with sesame dressing...YUMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. walio! you totally drain me out with soba! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupid question: Can I actually buy Soba in Singapore?!

    You just need a Soba in the Char Kway Teow style and complete your 10 Sober Ways!

    PS. Hmmm ... not sure why my Google Reader is not picking up your posts. Fortunately I hit your site manually because I was curious about what you are up to these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You 're not the two, you're wonderful. love the soba. now you just make me want to change my menu.
    Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with soba noodle all over again. I had some soba noodle cooked in dashi stock in the airport and really loved it. Even my two daughters loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the soba with prawns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm digging the soba recipes! I came into soba late in life (do you feel sorry for me?). Can't believe what I was missing all those years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. soba, so good! ^^ I love soba too, I will choose it over udon anytime ;) I love the little collage u did.

    P.S. been having problems leaving comments on your previous posts this week (some not showing), and the new posts aren't showing on my RSS reader. Not sure if it's my (user) problem, or some issues with blogger? Just thought I'll let u know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soba noodles are one of my favorites. That is a lot of tasty ways to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Korean soba noodles with spicy sauce. Other than that, I don't believe I've ever had soba noodles elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the photo collage! More soba please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been eating soba dipped in sauce.... gonna try all your versions! hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Neither! You're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. mmmm soba - my last meal request would be a big brothy bowl of soba. sluuuuuuuurp

    ReplyDelete