Currently, I am using the TATUNG TAC-6G(SF) White 6-Cup Rice Cooker Steamer
When the post on Braised Fragrant Pork was up, most of you were more excited over the kind of desserts I will be featuring next. What desserts will Tigerfish be featuring in the rice cooker? She can't bake! What desserts can she bring us? Well, before going to that, I did say Dim Sum? And prior to that, I wanted to make it complete by following up on Haw Mok Pla...(Chapter 3: Sensational Starters - Spicy Fish Custard, Pg. 37)...and some others.
If you have bought the book
Spicy Fish Custard
Further, remember that post on Hot Shot Sweet Corn (Chapter 3: Sensational Starters, Pg. 31) that sets some of you guessing the spices I have used?
I'll SHOW you the answer! :)
Now you know! Spices for hot-shot sweet corn. I bring this to My Meatless Mondays and Hearth and Soul.
Can't get enough of Thai? You can never imagine how easy it is to make Thai Shrimp Cakes at home!
Start making them! Chapter 10: Easy Thai-Style Shrimp Cakes, Pg. 156
Tag: rice cooker, rice cooker recipes
An Escape to Food on Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment