
bottom to top: Brunswick Sardines, Wild Planet Wild Sardines (in BPA-free can), Crown Prince Brisling Sardines
Lots of garlic, fresh tomatoes, sardines* (comes in a tin), bake in the oven, drizzles of extra-virgin olive oil, garnish generously with finely chopped cilantro...

then "everything" on the bread toast. Wait wait wait! You have heard and seen this before?!?!? The toast thingy?
*Rewind*
Before slathering the "sardines-mash" on the bread, you have the other option to toss them with pasta.

Kinda late? You have already enjoyed your sardine sandwich. Make it again, another time!
*Repeat*
Lots of thinly sliced garlic, diced tomatoes, sardines (comes in a tin), some finely chopped cilantro, bake in the oven 375F 10-15mins, drizzles of extra-virgin olive oil, garnish generously with more finely chopped cilantro.
*Cooking Notes: I have tried Crown Prince Natural One Layer Brisling Sardines in Water, 3.75-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Oh, I have to say, the Brisling Sardines smell and taste so much better with delicate (smokey) flavor. Price for quality, I must say. I have also bought the Wild Planet - Wild Sardines in Spring Water / 12 pack
Tag: sardine, sardines bake , sardines sandwich
An Escape to Food on Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment