Stir Fry Linguine with Shredded Duck

Remember the mention of Peking duck and the ways to eat them. Shredding the Peking duck and stir frying with noodes is usually how some Chinese restaurants attempt to use the leftovers of the duck. I'm going to do similar with the "remains" of a Hong-Kong-style roasted duck following the attack this way, and this way. Back in my untidy kitchen in California, it went to a stir fry linguine dish for Presto Pasta Night. Quick and easy, using the flavors of a roasted fatty duck to make an otherwise bland dish tasty.

Stir Fry Linguine with Shredded Duck
Ingredients:
Leftover duck, red peppers, scallions/green onions, bean sprouts, linguine cooked and set aside

Directions: Add in shredded leftover duck into pan at medium heat, fry for a while and there will be some "oil/fats" in the duck that oil the pan. Once the pan is lightly oiled, add in all the red peppers, and bean sprouts and stir fry till tender. Then add in scallions/green onions, and linguine the last. Serve immediately.

Does the colors tell you it's tasty?

Tag: ,

15 comments:

  1. tigerfish, this does look tasty! You still can blog lovely dish when moving. See what a superwoman you are? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! I was being served spaghetti with roast duck before too. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those colours! What a great way to use the roasted duck..which reminds me.. i haven't hv some in ages! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and a great way to serve duck. I will definitely try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! The way you wrapped the egg and bell pepper together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tigerfish, you're really making me hungry now. It's 1.27PM and I haven't had my lunch yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i can see you put in some much TLC in this dish! I am talking about the red pepper and egg budle. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, that does look very tasty! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW,WOW,WOW!!! Give me some of that! Linguine and Duck - what a sensational combination! and the colors are exploding on the screen too!
    Where do you get the time to move, cook AND blog so regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, the colours tell me that it's tasty and that I should come and eat at your place. Pasta with duck! What's not to love :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does look very tasty indeed and I love the little tied bundles on top! Thanks for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is simple, lovely and yet so delicious! so incredible, with those roasted duck fat....it makes me drowling for more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am so impressed that you actually so detail in your presentation!

    even tie up the egg and capsicum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks so lovely and appetizing! Yep, I too love how u tie up the egg and red pepper (was it wif spring onions?), looks so pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've done it again. Gone and cook something which I truly love!

    ReplyDelete