Deep Fried Pepper Pork...can you find Woodstock?




Inspired by Little Corner and Cooking Ninja to make this pepper pork dish, just that mine is the deep-fried version. Reason: Deep frying other food the same day and did not want to waste the oil! OOPS!


Deep fried pepper pork, can you find woodstock ?

You can eat them with rice but I think they are perfect as sandwich fillers :D
Need to learn how to make the famous Macau Pork chop bun 猪扒包 !

P.S Some of you were wondering here if I moved to Taiwan permanently. Sorry I have not made myself clear. Taiwan has always been temporary. I am NOW IN SINGAPORE! But been real busy the past few days and perhaps rest of August and September. Apologies if I have not been able to leave comments at your blog as frequently. I promise...I WILL BE BACK! :P ...as for California, I HOPE I can be back there too! (just not so soon...)

Tag: ,

25 comments:

  1. oh!! I love fried pork!!..How is Singapore treating you??.hope you can eat until you drop :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to SG!!
    The weather has been a killer, not surprise most stayed home to hibernate :P

    I went for the Garden festival on Friday yet there were SO MANY people..zZz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...delicious

    Mine in here : Spiderwick Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...you travel a lots

    My WS in here : Sand Sculptures Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah! You are back! Time to hit the hawkers for some delicious food :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like full of fats heheh.Happy WS!. Hope you visit mine/....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Pork AND Pepper... two of my favourite things together... Joy as a dish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmm, looks yummy! Cool shot for WS! Mine's up too hope you can drop by. Have a great day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. U r in SG? WOW! U do travel heaps for your job dont u? =)

    That certainly looks great in between 2 pieces of bread!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i miss pork bun! waah.. i forgot how it's called but there's this pork slices in dark sauce tucked in white bread? oh, not sure if i'm making sense here. haha.

    i miss sg food! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello ...happy weekend...mine is up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah. You are back! Can we come over for dinner? hehe....


    I have been cooking pork too, but not deep frying them. Just grilling them. Suppose to be healthier. (ya right! haha..)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, welcome back to Singapore.

    Erm ... that deep fried pepper pork looks very juicy. I really wanna try in real life ... lol.

    Yep, if the piece of meat is thinner, I can so think of that Macau Pork Chop Bun.

    On a side note, I think that bun is famous because the bread tastes so good! Kind of chewy ... kind of ... delicious ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a succulent piece of porkie! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmmm yummy fried pork :)

    My WS Entry is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yeah, I spotted the woodstock, LOL! So, do you mean you next stop will be in Cali?

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pepper pork looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha expanding ur foodie network..nows the time to fit in all the sg goodies isnt?

    pork chop buns..thats somethin to die for..with abit of mustard mayo..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooo... porky and peppy matched well. Errr.. the top piece looked a bit out of place. Don't mind if I help you get rid of it in my tummy?? :P

    http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. this would be perfect with steamed rice ... and yes, perfect as sandwich fillers, too! ;)
    ... as long as hot sauce is splattered all over it. lol. for me, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i found woodstock! i always love fried pork chop hehe it is one of the most popular food here in hk...are u comin to hk anytime soon? hehehe come come come

    ReplyDelete
  22. they look delicious, juicy, yummy~ :)~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome back. So cute woodstock haha.

    ReplyDelete