Sin City - Love at first sight, then bite

I was long introduced to these sweeties by this sweet lady even before her post. I did not have a single bite on the originals till I was in Las Vegas. Perhaps their open factory in Excalibur, Las Vegas has attracted me to the first bite. It was love at first bite, at least for the doughnut family. I can't remember when was the last time I've had doughnuts. It's not something I would reach out for unless there is a lack of choice. But, Krispy Kreme (KK) doughnuts, they are yummy! I ate one, not enough...then I grab another. OH, Simcooks, does that mean I have to walk for 200 mins?? I will continue to have KK doughnuts back in California. KK is also available in Hong Kong, and Japan, to sweeten the Asian tooth. Where is the nut ? Where is the nut ? Well, the dough without the nut called Doughnut. Hey, I remember Dunkin' Doughnuts in S'pore. Have they receded due to poor response? Is doughnut not the IN thing in S'pore ? I better have as many KK as I can before I return home.

For the sweet tooth, I'll leave you with this. The open factory that made me love at first bite. Watch, how the doughnuts flip over, and how they undergo the (sugar white) glaze waterfall treatment.



(I did not take this video because I was so paranoid that the memory card in my cam will run dry before I capture all the sights of Vegas. Courtesy:whoever took the video and upload it)


Tag: ,, ,