Wagyu Beef Fried Rice - SuperStar Seafood Restaurant, Hong Kong


Some of you were confused about my current location. I'm back in Singapore, for a while at least. This was taken some time back in my trip to Hong Kong. The highlight - Wagyu Beef Fried Rice

Wagyu Beef Fried Rice

One of the more expensive fried rice I've tasted but worth every cent paid. Can you see those luxury bits hiding amongst the rice grains?

Perfectly "wokked" up fried rice!

Another unusual way to enjoy a dim-sum popular - steamed chicken glutinous rice (Lo Mai Gai ), is to have it fried! The glutinous rice is coated with egg, then fried - thus giving it this lovely crisp golden coat.


The inside - mushrooms, dried shrimps, meat bits...


Thanks to Precious Pea for her recommendations. I enjoyed this meal at 鴻星海鮮酒家- Super Star Restaurant :)

Tag: ,