Lemongrass Chicken Curry Assam, Cabbage with Eggs, Kale with Mushrooms

That's our dinner!

What's for your dinner today?

Previously, I have shared a typical weekly meal routine with you. Today is not the day for one-dish noodle stir-fry. Rather, a day for side dishes with steamed plain rice or porridge. It begins with my old-time favorite - greens with mushrooms; specifically Kale with Oyster Mushrooms Stir-Fry.


Then branching from my Spiced Cabbage Stir-Fry with Hard-boiled Eggs dish, this Cabbage with Eggs dish was inspired from one of my favorite food blogs - Noobcook.

Finally, meat and spice is my other half's favorite. So here it is, Lemongrass Chicken Curry Assam. Yes, this dish has elements of lemongrass and tamarind in the chicken curry base.


Enjoy!

Tag: , ,


An Escape to Food on Facebook