The "four four four four" meme

Stay-at-home-mum tagged me for the "Four Four Four Four" meme. (P.S Who originated this meme ? I guess not a Chinese, since "Four" is not really an auspicious number to the Chinese?). Four, pronounced Si (in Mandarin) and sound exactly the same to 死 , also pronounced Si and means DIE!! The Four Four Four Four meme, therefore means 死 or DIE DIE DIE DIE!?!?!?!?
Ok, I will do it, even it means that. ;p

Four jobs I have had in my life
:
Daughter
Sister
Wife
Employee

Four places I have lived:
California, USA
Some eastern side of Singapore
Another eastern side of Singapore
In my mother's womb

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
South Island, New Zealand
Tasmania, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Scotland

Four of my favourite foods:
Bak Chor Mee
Economic bee hoon
Teochew porridge
Chai Tow Kway (Fried Carrot Cake)
(I also like chicken rice, chili crab, pepper crab, laksa, otah etc...aiya, but only can list 4)

Four places I would rather be right now:
Not in front of the PC
Eating seafood at affordable prices somewhere (suddenly got craving)
Yellowstone, Wyoming (have not been there before)
Alaska (have not been there before)

If you are interested in this meme...at your convenience and interest and link back here. Thanks.