Rob Zombie's Halloween

This summer, Rob Zombie unleashes a unique vision of a legendary tale. Halloween the movie, a remake of the 1978 classic, will be released 31st August 2007, just few weeks from now. Are you ready? Not everyone can make good horror movies. With House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects to his portfolio, Rob Zombie is going to surprise you, whether you are a classic or modern horror fan. So now, are you ready for Halloween the movie ?

To tell the truth, I do not have a favorite scary horror movie. I really can't put the word "favorite" to it when horror movies scare the hell out of me. After the early years in Psycho and Nightmare on Elm Street, I have never seen any horror movies. Yes, I am that afraid, and timid. And the second truth, I even chose to watch the trailer of this Halloween the movie at its official website in the day. Ok, I've no guts...but that's what a good horror movie supposed to make me feel. Scared and scary...

And I think Halloween the movie has already made me feel this way. I know I have no guts, but you have. I shall let you watch and ENJOY...


Did I hear....scary? Be afraid, be very afraid.